We are NOW accepting submissions for the 2018 Contest!
All videos for the 2018 contest must be submitted before September 15, 2018.
Record a video showing off your nastiest Blitzball pitches!
- Upload your video to YouTube, and make sure to include "Blitzball Contest 2018" in the title.
- Optional (to make sure we see it): Email email@example.com with your name, email address, and a link to your YouTube video
We'll pick 5 (or 6) finalists from all of the videos submitted and then leave the final voting up to a special committee comprised of 10-15 judges comprised of past video contest winners and long-time supporters. Each 1st Place vote will count for 4 points, 2nd Place = 2 points, and 3rd Place = 1 point. Voting will take place in late September, 2018
- All videos must be posted on YouTube.com, and must include the words "Blitzball Contest 2018" in the video title.
- All videos can be a maximum of 2 minutes in length, so show us your best stuff!
- Please mount video cameras to tripods or other "steady" camera supports during filming to avoid "shaky" hand-held footage.
- The 2018 Contest will emphasize pitching quality (approximately 90% of the scoring) so keep that in mind and show the world your nasty pitches!
- The Blitzball name or logo must appear clearly somewhere near the beginning of your video.
- The URL www.blitzball.com must appear clearly somewhere near the end of your video.
- The use of Blitzball branded (blue) bats is strongly suggested for video contest entries. Although any great Blitzball video footage will be considered for the contest, our contests help to promote our brand so videos that show our Blitzball bats in use will have a better chance of being selected as finalists.
- We recommend that any music you include come from YouTube's Audio Swap library, otherwise you will need to get direct permission from the original artist. If you decide to use an unauthorized audio track anyway and the video gets blocked by YouTube, it may be deemed ineligible for the Contest!
- By accepting any of the cash prizes, you agree to transfer full rights and ownership of the video content to the College Hill Games Company, and provide a DVD or digital copy (if requested) of the video for use in any future marketing and commercial purposes.